Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yard Sweeper Cocaine? HELP!?

Cocaine? HELP!? - yard sweeper

Well, first I do not want to use drugs. My problem this morning I was cleaning at work (bar) and found a dollar on the ground, pay Sweeper hey, what I thought. I picked it up and unfold it and put it in his pocket. I sweep a little more and still remember my Hashbrowns had since breakfast at McDonalds to eat, so I to catch and eat while I clean. My sinus and allergies, so I rubbed the noses of about 15-times available. Then my heart begins to beat faster. I just need a break, has found a new reason my dollars and decided to put into the game. Fall Well, the dollars in cocaine, I called 911, police, paramedics, the whole 9 meters. I was taken to hospital, they tell me I have a "bad trip" and go home and ride out. Now it is 7 hours from the time of the incident and my chest hurts and I still feel the effects. All suggestions on how quickly I can go back to my normal life? I'm afraid. I have never taken drugs in my life, I am 25 years old.

1 comments:

pushstro... said...

It is better to simply it ride out. They are not addictive, because he managed a bill likely to be treated in a drug. Most, if not all contaminated with the money (on paper, in particular) with residues of drugs in one form or another. When I scan with a scanner ION hands after handling money, most likely a positive world, drugs, occur more likely if the money was not fresh and new. Note that "all" the money with bacteria from other people, which is loaded with it. Wash your hands after handling money, if you can. Often better to wash anyway, especailly if you are in a utility, like the bar, even if you are the goalkeeper.

Post a Comment