Monday, January 25, 2010

Acrylic Paint Rapidshare How Do I Get My Acrylic Paint To Dry Without Becoming Tacky?

How do I get my acrylic paint to dry without becoming tacky? - acrylic paint rapidshare

Thus, the girlfriend and I painted an old pine table, acrylic coffee Glenner, semi-gloss paint on the recommendation of Home Depot. We have a sandbox and added two layers of primer paint before you two layers of satin. Then let the paint dry approx. 12 hours, with fans running to speed up the drying process.

The problem is that the paint still feels "bad taste" and got it over a week since I painted! Painting Not only that, but sometimes items on the attached table and painting it with a small thin piece of skin in their collection. My question is: Is there a treatment that began earlier this semi-gloss acrylic is for not too kitschy? Should we try to draw an entirely different?

6 comments:

Joeyboy said...

Possible causes for the color in bad taste:

1. They use a lot of paint
2. The use of dry-fan

If the timber of paint, varnish must not exceed 3 mils thick. Do not use the fans to speed up the drying process, with the technology of this kind, as the paint dries on the outside and not in the film, please use the sticky paint (dry and wet outside). Let it dry naturally and is usually time-consuming (usually take 24 to 48 hours)

faithfl said...

Use instead of a lacquer. someone painted my windows with rubber gaskets rental house! Crap! I picked up a bottle on the window seal and when I ... well you know.

LQQKING said...

in developing products that (the state 2 weeks for me, even in bad taste), and left when I saw the tape of Windows XP ... ugh.

petethen... said...

She did not move the color of your property? I had this problem once and completed the collection and use another product.

kolorz said...

With time it dries, the traffic on the porch during the day could help.If she continues to touch sticky, you can have rather a different coat of paint. Sherwin-Williams latex paint that has an oil-based feeling. It's called Pro-Classic. Kelly-Moore has been hard at Poxy. They are a little expensive, but not better.Home is the filing of the answer to everything. I try not to order, go to professionals for things like painting.

ARMY WIFE said...

Ok to answer only one question it. Did you know that each layer must be completely dry before the next one. If he had a couple of days, so many layers, like you said. If you do not allow it to dry each layer before starting on the next if the first is difficult to dry. Your friend should know. The nail polish is the same.

Post a Comment