Friday, November 6, 2009

Focal Seizure What Can I Do For My Dog That's Having Focal Seizures?

What can i do for my dog that's having focal seizures? - focal seizure

I was a female chihuahua 3 years old, began yesterday, looks around and try to bite the air, as though he saw only fly there was nothing, and began to moan and shake a lot. So sometimes she runs and hides under the bed when she's afraid that something will look like. I did some online research, and all partial seizures. I took him to the vet as soon as possible, but until it is something you can do at home to relieve your symptoms a little? 'm always afraid. if someone can me information about personal experiences or else it would be great. Thank you.

1 comments:

♥Love Herds♥ said...

The situation is serious, and all I can do is to visit veterinarian as soon as possible.

Post a Comment